Answered By: Jennifer Harris Last Updated: Jul 10, 2017 Views: 74
Yes. Guests can set up accounts via Penmen Print to print and copy, in either black and white or color, at any public printer on campus.
Instructions for Setting Up a Guest Print Account
- Go to the Penmen Print website.
- Choose the "Register as a New User" link on the login page.
- Fill out the form that opens and click "Register".
Guests should make a note of their login and password as neither the library nor ITS can retrieve that information if lost. After registering, guests will see a screen confirming that the account was created successfully.
After creating an account, guests will need to add money to their account in order to print. This can be done in $5.00 or $10.00 increments using a major credit card or personal PayPal account. Guest Penmen Print accounts do not expire but any funds added are non-refundable.
- Black and White Print/Copy (Double-Sided) - 12.5¢ per side
- Black and White Print/Copy (Single-Sided) - 15¢ per side
- Color Print/Copy (Double-sided) - 62.5¢ per side
- Color Print/Copy (Single-Sided) - 75¢ per side
In order to print, guests must use the Web Print option.
How to Print Using the Web Print Option
- Log in to Penmen Print.
- Click "Web Print" and follow the instructions provided.
- Go to desired printer -- each printer is equipped with a touchpad control for releasing print jobs.
- Enter your username and password on the touchpad. Type "guest-" (without quotation marks) before your username.
- For example, a username of "student" should be entered on the touchpad as "guest-student".
- Select the job(s) you want to print.
- Click "Print Job(s)" or "Print All" if you want to print everything in your queue.
You may also want to consider:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) are a self-serve option for users to search and find answers to their questions.
Use the search box above to type your question to search for an answer or browse existing FAQs by group, topic, etc.