Answered By: Jennifer Harris Last Updated: Feb 22, 2018 Views: 774
You can find company and industry ratios using the following databases:
- Key Business Ratios through Mergent Intellect
- Provides online access to company and industry ratios, searchable by SIC or NAICS code.
- To access Key Business Rations, enter Mergent Intellect and scroll down until you see the link
- Reference USA
- This database includes information on over 10.5 million public and private businesses. Search for company and select "Ratio Comparisons." Contains 'RMA Industry Norms'.
- D&B Hoovers
- Provides access to powerful tools and business and industry information on more than 12 million US and non-US companies, industries, and the people who run them. Search by industry to locate ratios.
You can also find company and industry ratios using the following reference materials (in print only, not available for checkout):
- Almanac of Business and Industrial Financial Ratios by Leo Troy, Ph.D.
- Call Number: REF HF 5681 .R25 T68
- Annual Statement Studies Financial Ratio Benchmarks by The Risk Management Association
- Call Number: REF HF 5681 .R25 R6
- Industry Norms and Key Business Ratios by D&B Industry and Financial Consulting Services
- Call Number: REF HF 5681 .R25 D8b
You may also want to consider:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) are a self-serve option for users to search and find answers to their questions.
Use the search box above to type your question to search for an answer or browse existing FAQs by group, topic, etc.