Answered By: Jennifer Harris Last Updated: Nov 06, 2015 Views: 70
eBooks from Business Expert Press can be downloaded to your computer via PDF, on any Adobe Digital Editions-compatible device or BlueFire Reader-compatible device. Please note that downloading ebooks is not required to read them. You can read the ebooks within the database right from your computer.
Before attempting to download an ebook from Business Expert Press, please make sure that:
- You're downloading to a device that supports PDF documents, Adobe Digital Editions or Bluefire Reader. Ebooks can be downloaded to iPads, PCs and several types of ereaders including a NOOK and Sony ereader. Check here if you're not sure whether your device supports these applications.
- You have a SNHU email and password login. This is your normal login to my.snhu.edu.
Some ebook databases only allow a certain number of users to view or download an ebook at the same time. If you get a message indicating that you cannot view or download an ebook because it is "checked out" or being viewed by another user, please try again later or ask a librarian for assistance finding an alternative resource.
To Download eBooks from Business Expert Press:
- In the Business Expert Press database, search for the ebook you would like to download.
- On the results page, if you want to download the ebook as a PDF document, click the "PDF Download" button or if you want to download the ebook as an ePub file, click the "ePub Download" button:
- If you selected "PDF Download", the ebook should begin downloading to your computer or device as a PDF document which can be opened once the download is complete. If you selected "ePub Download" and have Adobe Digital Editions on your computer or device, the ebook may automatically open in the application after downloading.
Check out the links below for more information about downloading ebooks and Adobe Digital Editions.
You may also want to consider:
- Which ebook databases allow me to download ebooks to a personal computer or device?
- How do I download Adobe Digital Editions or the BlueFire Reader?
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) are a self-serve option for users to search and find answers to their questions.
Use the search box above to type your question to search for an answer or browse existing FAQs by group, topic, etc.