Answered By: Jennifer Harris Last Updated: Jul 12, 2017 Views: 125
You can find annual and 10-K company reports using the following databases:
- Mergent Online
- Provides online access to company and industry information. Search for company and select "Annual Reports" or "Edgar" for 10-K reports.
- Reference USA
- This database includes information on over 10.5 million public and private businesses. Select search link next to "International Businesses". Search for company and select "Filings".
- Provides access to powerful tools and business and industry information on more than 12 million US and non-US companies, industries, and the people who run them. Search for company and select "SEC Filings".
- Lexis-Nexis Academic - Company Dossier
- Contains millions of documents from over 8,000 news and business sources and 4,800 legal sources. Search for company and select "Financial Information" "Recent SEC Filings".
You may also find annual and 10-K company reports using the following websites:
You may also want to consider:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) are a self-serve option for users to search and find answers to their questions.
Use the search box above to type your question to search for an answer or browse existing FAQs by group, topic, etc.