Answered By: Jennifer Harris Last Updated: Jul 12, 2017 Views: 324
Evaluating a website by functionality and design means that you are asking: Is the website functional and professional looking?
When considering the functionality and design of a website, ask yourself:
- Is the website well organized and easy to navigate? Is there a site map or index? Is the site searchable (e.i. does it have a search box somewhere on the page)?
- Are there spelling and grammatical errors on the website?
- Is the website free of broken links and missing images?
- Are there a lot of advertisements or pop-ups on the website?
What to avoid?
- Websites that have broken links, missing pages, and that are difficult to navigate.
- Websites that have a lot of advertisements and pop-ups.
You may also ant to consider:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) are a self-serve option for users to search and find answers to their questions.
Use the search box above to type your question to search for an answer or browse existing FAQs by group, topic, etc.