Answered By: Jennifer Harris Last Updated: Jul 05, 2017 Views: 703
A copy of your course syllabus is in your course information on your Blackboard home page.
Note: You can only find syllabi for courses you are enrolled in.
Here’s how you should be able to find the syllabus to your course:
- Log into your my.snhu.edu account.
- Click on the “Blackboard 9” link. This link is located under the “Applications” menu. Or click on the “My course” button on the upper right-hand side of the webpage.
- Look under the “My Courses” section of your “Blackboard Home”. Choose the course title listed in My Courses.
- On the blue menu on the left, click on the “Course Information” link.
- The course syllabus is at the top of the “Course Information” webpage as an attached file. Click on the attached file to download to your desktop.
If your course syllabus is not listed in this area, please contact your professor for help.
You may also want to consider:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) are a self-serve option for users to search and find answers to their questions.
Use the search box above to type your question to search for an answer or browse existing FAQs by group, topic, etc.