Answered By: Jennifer Harris Last Updated: Jun 19, 2017 Views: 471
- APA guide (Shapiro Library)
- APA Research Paper Basics Video Tutorials (Atomic Learning - log in using your SNHU email username and password)
- APA Style Help (APA)
You may also want to consider:
- How do I cite sources in APA style?
- How do I cite a journal or magazine article in APA style?
- How do I cite a podcast in APA style?
This information is intended to be a guideline, not expert advice. Please be sure to speak to your professor about the appropriate way to format a paper in your class assignments and projects.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) are a self-serve option for users to search and find answers to their questions.
Use the search box above to type your question to search for an answer or browse existing FAQs by group, topic, etc.