Answered By: Jennifer Harris Last Updated: Jul 05, 2017 Views: 74
A variety of demographic data, including age by income, can be found through SRDS Media Service’s Nielsen Segmentation & Market Solutions:
- Once you are in SRDS, click the "Claritas Segmentation & Market Solutions" link in the left navigation menu under “Other SRDS Services.”
- You will then have to click the green “Login to Claritas SMS” button in the center of the screen.
- Once you are in Claritas SMS, click the “Create Content” link near the top left of the screen. You will be brought to a Reports screen.
- Click on “Pop-Facts Household Income By Age of Householder.” You will be brought to a screen where you can select report options.
- In the box with blue folders, click on the “County” folder, and then navigate through the sub-folders until you identify the county you are interested in.
- Double-click on the county name to move it into the “Create a new list” box, which will include it in your search.
- Next click the blue “Submit” button at the bottom right of the screen.
- It may take a few minutes for your report to generate. When it is ready it will appear in the “My Reports” area. The report will include data drawn from the 2000 Census, 2016 estimates, and 2021 projections.
- Please delete your report from the “My Reports” area after you have downloaded it.
You may also want to consider:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) are a self-serve option for users to search and find answers to their questions.
Use the search box above to type your question to search for an answer or browse existing FAQs by group, topic, etc.