Answered By: Jennifer Harris Last Updated: Jun 19, 2017 Views: 88
A sample paper in Turabian format can be found here.
- Citation Quick Guide (Chicago Manual of Style)
- Chicago Style Guide (Shapiro Library)
- Chicago/Turabian Manual of Style Training (Atomic Learning - log in using your SNHU email username and password)
For further help please contact the Wolak Learning Center at 603.645.9606 (UC Students) and Online Writing Center at 866.721.1662 (Online/COCE Students) for assistance with formatting a title page in Chicago Style.
You may also want to consider:
- How do I format a paper in Chicago style?
- How do I cite sources in Chicago style?
- Where can I find the Chicago Manual of Style?
This information is intended to be a guideline, not expert advice. Please be sure to speak to your professor about the appropriate way to format papers in your class assignments and projects.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) are a self-serve option for users to search and find answers to their questions.
Use the search box above to type your question to search for an answer or browse existing FAQs by group, topic, etc.