Answered By: Jennifer Harris Last Updated: Jun 15, 2017 Views: 256
Information on references and works cited pages can be found in our Citing Your Sources guide. You can also find examples in the following webpages:
- APA Style Sample Reference Page
- MLA Sample Works Cited Page
- Chicago Documentation Style: Bibliography Page
For more examples, you may also want to view sample papers for the style that you are using. The following resources may be helpful:
- Where can I find a sample of what APA format should look like?
- Where can I find a sample of what MLA format should look like?
- Where can I find a sample of what Chicago/Turabian format should look like?
You may also want to contact the Wolak Learning Center at 603.645.9606 (UC Students) and Online Writing Center at 866.721.1662 (Online/COCE Students) for additional information about reference lists, works cited pages, and bibliographies.
You may also want to consider:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) are a self-serve option for users to search and find answers to their questions.
Use the search box above to type your question to search for an answer or browse existing FAQs by group, topic, etc.