Answered By: Jennifer Harris Last Updated: May 27, 2016 Views: 90
Here’s some tips for formatting a title page in Chicago style:
- The title should be centered a third of the way down the page.
- Your name and class information should follow several lines later.
- For subtitles, end the title line with a colon and place the subtitle on the line below the title.
- Include your name, class information and date.
Here’s an example of a sample title page in Chicago style:
Both notes-bibliography and author-date style format use the same format for the title page.
- Here’s a link to the notes-bibliography sample paper from Purdue OWL.
- Here’s a link to the author-date sample paper from Purdue OWL.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) are a self-serve option for users to search and find answers to their questions.
Use the search box above to type your question to search for an answer or browse existing FAQs by group, topic, etc.