Answered By: Jennifer Harris Last Updated: Jul 18, 2017 Views: 32
- Go to the library homepage.
- Under the "Quick Links" area in the lower left, click on the A-Z Database List link.
- Scroll down the alphabetical list of databases until you see “Chicago Manual of Style Online” and click on that link to enter the online manual.
The manual has a table of contents; each section is a hyperlink to that chapter. Part Three includes documentation for the “Notes and Bibliography” style as well as the “Author-Date References” style.
There’s also a Chicago Style Q & A searchable, alphabetized hyperlinked blog of topics. Each link has an entire page of questions and answers on these topics, such as abbreviations and quotations.
You can also access the Chicago-Style Citation Quick Guide.
- Chicago Style (Shapiro Library)
- Chicago/Turabian Manual of Style Training Video Tutorials (Atomic Learning - log in using your SNHU email username and password)
You may also want to consider:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) are a self-serve option for users to search and find answers to their questions.
Use the search box above to type your question to search for an answer or browse existing FAQs by group, topic, etc.