Answered By: Jennifer Harris Last Updated: Jun 28, 2017 Views: 11
The Kanopy video player can be controlled with your mouse (i.e. you can select the buttons with your computer mouse) or from specific controls on the keyboard.
To use the keyboard controls, there is first a tab order for selection. I.e. you use the "tab" key to scroll through and highlight the different action buttons, which will highlight in the order as they are listed below. Once an action is highlighted, you can press "enter" or "space bar" to take the particular highlighted action in question:
- Big play button: Press Space bar or Enter to play.
- Play button in control bar: Press Space or Enter to toggle between play and pause.
- Progress bar: Use up or right buttons to jump forward 5 seconds, use down or left buttons to jump back 5 seconds.
- Full screen: Press Space or Enter to toggle between full screen and not full screen.
- Volume slider: Use up or right buttons to increase volume, use down or left buttons to decrease volume.
You may also want to consider:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) are a self-serve option for users to search and find answers to their questions.
Use the search box above to type your question to search for an answer or browse existing FAQs by group, topic, etc.