Answered By: Elyse Wolf Last Updated: Jul 05, 2017 Views: 63
A great resource to find market share information is the IBISWorld database. To find this database and market share information follow these steps:
- From the library homepage, click A-Z database List under Quick Links
- Select the letter “I”
- Select IBISWorld
- Enter your company name into the search box
- And then select the industry report that looks most relevant:
- On the next screen, select Major Companies
- You will see market share information for all companies listed under the drop-down, or select your specific company:
Please contact the reference desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844.684.0456 (toll free) if you have further questions.
You may also want to consider:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) are a self-serve option for users to search and find answers to their questions.
Use the search box above to type your question to search for an answer or browse existing FAQs by group, topic, etc.