Answered By: Elyse Wolf Last Updated: Feb 18, 2019 Views: 75
In order to access the Journal of Clinical Psychiatry you can follow these steps:
- Access the Periodical Finder from the library's homepage - it is an option under "Find Articles, eBooks, & More"
- Enter "Journal of Clinical Psychiatry" in the search box
- Press Search
- The library has online access through Physicians Postgraduate Press: Psychiatrist.com (articles available from 01/01/1997 - present) - select that title and the journal page will open
- You are now free to read the articles.
However, if you are trying to access "Online Exclusives" you will have to create a free personal account. You can create an account by going to the registration page directly by clicking here.
You can also register from is from the journal site by following these steps:
- The Online Exclusives will appear as below as you browse the issues:
- Select the exclusive you would like to read and it will open an abstract/summary page - Click on "See the entire activity" under the abstract/summary.
- It will take you to a login screen where you can also register for a free personal account by clicking "Register" and you will be taken to the registration page.
If you are still have trouble, please contact the reference desk either by chat (click the Chat 24/7 with a Librarian icon), by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling 844.684.0456 (toll free).
You may also want to consider:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) are a self-serve option for users to search and find answers to their questions.
Use the search box above to type your question to search for an answer or browse existing FAQs by group, topic, etc.