Answered By: Elyse Wolf Last Updated: Dec 05, 2017 Views: 8
You can access First Research through Mergent Intellect by following these steps:
- Select A-Z Database List on the library homepage. under "Quick Links"
- Choose "M" from the alphabet
- Find Mergent Intellect on the list of databases available there
- Scroll down until you can click on the First Research icon
- Click on the submit button to access the database.
First Research contains valuable industry information reports. The reports include the following information:
- Industry Forecast
- Critical Issues
- Business Trends
- Industry Opportunities
- Business Challenges
- Quarterly Industry Updates
- Continuously updated News and Social Media
You can search by keyword or NAICS or SIC industry code.
You can also access North America Regional Info which contains state-based economic information such as job growth, news, and top industry growth.
You may also want to consider:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) are a self-serve option for users to search and find answers to their questions.
Use the search box above to type your question to search for an answer or browse existing FAQs by group, topic, etc.