Answered By: Elyse Wolf Last Updated: Dec 18, 2017 Views: 20
You can access this information in SRDS Media Services by following these steps.
- Select A-Z Database List on the library homepage. under "Quick Links"
- Choose "S" from the alphabet
- Find SRDS Media Services on the list of databases available there.
- Click on “Programmatic” in the navigation box on the left-hand side (it is a subheading under “Digital Media”
- You will be presented with a variety of options in the left hand menu such as advertisement size, device type, consumer interests, and geographic location. Use the toggle buttons next to these items to select the ad format and target audience you are interested in. Results will update as you select options.
- Information includes unique visitors, CPM, and pricing details.
- Choose a site and then click on “Programmatic Opportunities” to see pricing information.
You may also want to consider:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) are a self-serve option for users to search and find answers to their questions.
Use the search box above to type your question to search for an answer or browse existing FAQs by group, topic, etc.