Answered By: Elyse Wolf Last Updated: Jan 23, 2018 Views: 91
You can access Nexis Uni by following these steps:
- Select A-Z Database List on the library homepage. under "Quick Links"
- Choose "N" from the alphabet
- Find Nexis Uni on the list of databases available there.
Nexis Uni has tutorial videos available on YouTube.:
- How to Use the Advanced Search Form
- How to Annotate and Share Documents
- Navigating Your Profile Settings
- How to Search from the Home Page
- How To Select Sources and Create Permalinks
You may also want to consider:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) are a self-serve option for users to search and find answers to their questions.
Use the search box above to type your question to search for an answer or browse existing FAQs by group, topic, etc.