Answered By: Elyse Wolf Last Updated: Jan 04, 2019 Views: 112
Opposing Viewpoints in Context and other Gale Databases, does not allow you to save articles to a folder on their platform. If you have a Google account you will be able to send articles to you Google Drive.
Instructions can be found on the Gale and Google: Google Drive Integration Tip Sheet.
NOTE: The instructions mention saving items to a folder ("My Folder") however because the Shapiro Library provides access to everyone at SNHU, this is not an available option.
The steps to save items to your Google Drive are:
- Sign into your Google account from the banner at the top of the screen
- Once you have an article you want to save, click on "Download"
- Then select "Save to Google Drive" and click "Download"
- You'll receive confirmation that the document was sent to your Google Drive
- Go to your Google Drive to find your document.
- Now you can edit it and take notes.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) are a self-serve option for users to search and find answers to their questions.
Use the search box above to type your question to search for an answer or browse existing FAQs by group, topic, etc.