Answered By: Elyse Wolf Last Updated: Mar 12, 2018 Views: 93
You can check the status of your ILL requests by logging into your ILL user portal.
- Submitted: Your request is under review by ILL staff, either at Shapiro Library, or at a Library who may be able to fill the request.
- In Transit: Your request has been filled, and is en route to you.
- Available to view: Your article/chapter request is available at the link shown. Please note the number of available views and the expiration date. ILL staff recommend saving the file after downloading in order to maintain perpetual access outside your ILL user portal.
- Due [date]: Your loaned item has been received, and is due on the specified date. It is either being delivered to you or is awaiting pickup at Shapiro Library, depending on the delivery option you selected.
- Unable to provide: Your request was unable to be filled, or was not filled by date you specified on the request.
- Canceled: Your request was canceled by either you or by ILL staff.
- Complete: Your loaned item has been returned to the lending library.
You may also want to consider:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) are a self-serve option for users to search and find answers to their questions.
Use the search box above to type your question to search for an answer or browse existing FAQs by group, topic, etc.