Answered By: Elyse Wolf Last Updated: Jul 05, 2018 Views: 7
You can access S & P Capital IQ by following these steps:
- Select A-Z Database List on the library homepage. under "Quick Links"
- Choose "S" from the alphabet
- Find S & P Capital IQ on the list of databases available there.
Users must register for an account:
- Click on "New User" in the top right-hand corner
- Enter your SNHU email address in the field provided
- You will receive an email with a registration link
- Click the link and register
- You will receive another email with a link to reset your password
- Click the link and reset your password
- Sign in and you will be taken to your personal dashboard
You may also want to consider:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) are a self-serve option for users to search and find answers to their questions.
Use the search box above to type your question to search for an answer or browse existing FAQs by group, topic, etc.