Answered By: Elyse Wolf Last Updated: Dec 07, 2018 Views: 24
You can find JAMA by searching in the Periodical Finder.
- Go to the library's homepage
- Click on "Find Articles, eBooks, & More'
- Select "Periodical Finder" in the drop down menu (if you are off-campus you will be prompted to log in with your mySNHU username and password if you haven't already)
- Enter "JAMA" in the search box and either press search or select "JAMA: Journal of the American Medical Association" in the suggested searches
- Click on "American Medical Association" (as of November 2018 the Shapiro Library has access to JAMA from 1/07/1998 - Present)
- Browse the journal's issues, search, or find a specific article
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) are a self-serve option for users to search and find answers to their questions.
Use the search box above to type your question to search for an answer or browse existing FAQs by group, topic, etc.