Answered By: Elyse Wolf Last Updated: Dec 13, 2018 Views: 17
General Music Copyright Law Books
The following Music Copyright Law books are available from Shapiro Library.
- Copyright for Schools: A Practical Guide by Carol Simpson. Santa Barbara, Calif.: Linworth, c2010. Shapiro Library Call Number: KF3020 .S575 2010.
- Music Copyright Law by David J. Moser. Boston, Mass: Course Technology, Cengage Learning, 2012. eBook Academic Collection (EBSCOhost).
- Music Copyright Law in Education by Robert Henley Woody, III and Robert Henley Woody, II. Bloomington, Ind. : Phi Delta Kappa, c1994. Shapiro Library Call Number: L 11 .F37 no.368 ERC.
- The Public Domain: How to Find & Use Copyright-Free Writings, Music, Art & More by Stephen Fishman. Berkeley, CA: Nolo, 2017. Shapiro Library Call Number: KF3022 .F575 2012.
- Making It in the Music Business: The Business and Legal Guide for Songwriters and Performers by Lee Wilson. New York: Allworth Press, 2009. eBook Academic Collection (EBSCOhost).
Organizations & Resources
The following links will bring you to organizations and other resources that may offer more information on music and copyright.
SNHU has provided the resources on this page to help individuals learn more about copyright laws and issues. However, SNHU cannot be responsible for the accuracy or completeness of third party links. This page is intended to be educational in nature and is not meant to constitute legal advice.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) are a self-serve option for users to search and find answers to their questions.
Use the search box above to type your question to search for an answer or browse existing FAQs by group, topic, etc.