Answered By: Elyse Wolf Last Updated: Dec 13, 2018 Views: 15
This information can be found in the Statistical Abstract of the United States. We have online access to the 1878 edition to present.
- From the library home page, please click on the A-Z Database List link over on the left under Quick Links.
- You will see an alphabet at the top of the page. Please click on letter S and scroll down until you see the Statistical Abstract of the U.S. – ProQuest. Click on the link to go to the database.
- By default, the database will show you the current edition. Use the dropdown menu on the top left to select the 1960 edition. This will show you information from 1950-1959.
- Section 32: Foreign Commerce and Aid is the section that has trade information.
- Tables 1182 and 1183 provide a detailed breakdown of imports and exports during this time.
Content authored by: GS
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) are a self-serve option for users to search and find answers to their questions.
Use the search box above to type your question to search for an answer or browse existing FAQs by group, topic, etc.