Answered By: Elyse Wolf Last Updated: Dec 21, 2018 Views: 35
Yes, for most EBSCO ebooks, there is an option to email yourself a PDF of a chapter or two which you can then download to your computer indefinitely and/or print it. Check the ebook title details page to see how many pages are available for Print/Email/Save. Often it will be 60 or 100 pages per session.
Here are the steps to email yourself a PDF of the chapter you want:
- Click on the PDF Full Text or EPUB Full Text icon to go into the ebook.
- Look on the left side for the table of contents and click on the chapter you want to read.
- At the top of the screen click on the E-mail Pages icon.
- Click the radio button that says “This Section: X pages” (it will automatically update the number of pages depending on how long the chapter is).
- Enter your email address into the “E-mail to” field.
- I would also recommend putting something into the Subject line to prevent it from going into your spam folder.
- Click the Email PDF button.
- Check your spam folder if you don’t see it within a few minutes.
- You can now download the PDF to your computer and save/print it.
Content Authored by: GS
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) are a self-serve option for users to search and find answers to their questions.
Use the search box above to type your question to search for an answer or browse existing FAQs by group, topic, etc.