Answered By: Jennifer Harris Last Updated: Mar 02, 2018 Views: 101
On Campus Users
You can access the Chronicle of Higher Education database by following these steps:
- Select A-Z Database List on the library homepage. under "Quick Links"
- Choose "C" from the alphabet
- Find Chronicle of Higher Education on the list of databases available there.
Check out the video below for more information.
If you are an off-campus user and would like to access the Chronicle of Higher Education, you will have to create a free account to access the premium content.
- Go to the Chronicle of Higher Education website
- Click “Log in” in the top right-hand corner
- Click “Create an Account” and create an account with your SNHU email to verify that you are a member of the SNHU community (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org).
- You will receive a verification email from the Chronicle of Higher Education.
- Click the link included in the email to verify your identity.
- You will be prompted to enter a password.
- You should now be authenticated as a “Site License User” with Premium Access Provided by Southern New Hampshire University.
- If you aren't authenticated, make sure you are logged in to your account.
Have Questions? Ask a librarian by chat, email at email@example.com, or by phone (844.684.0456)!
You may also want to consider:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) are a self-serve option for users to search and find answers to their questions.
Use the search box above to type your question to search for an answer or browse existing FAQs by group, topic, etc.