Answered By: Trisha Prevett Last Updated: Jul 10, 2017 Views: 46
If the Shapiro Library has the book in print, we can scan the chapter and send it to you as a PDF electronically.
To make this request:
- Sign in to your InterLibrary Loan account
- Click on "Book Chapter" which is under the "New Request" area on the left side of the page c
- Fill out the form with information about the book and the chapter you want, including title and page numbers.
- Click "Submit" at the bottom of the form
- You will be notified via your SNHU email when the PDF is ready and accessible within the Interlibrary Loan system.
Questions or concerns? You can contact the Interlibrary Loan Office at 603.645.9605 8:30 am EST - 4:30 pm EST Monday through Friday or via email at email@example.com.
You may also want to consider:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) are a self-serve option for users to search and find answers to their questions.
Use the search box above to type your question to search for an answer or browse existing FAQs by group, topic, etc.