Answered By: Jennifer Harris Last Updated: Oct 13, 2017 Views: 678
If you need help citing sources on a PowerPoint presentation in APA style, please talk to you professor about how they would like you to format your presentation.
If you need help citing a PowerPoint presentation (lecture notes) in APA style in a paper or class assignment, the following format is used:
When citing online lecture notes, be sure to provide the file format in brackets after the lecture title (e.g. PowerPoint slides, Word document). Don't forget to indent the second and subsequent lines.
Roberts, K. F. (1998). Federal regulations of chemicals in the environment [PowerPoint slides]. Retrieved from http://siri.uvm.edu/ppt/40hrenv/index.html
- APA guide (Shapiro Library)
- APA Research Paper Basics Video Tutorials (Atomic Learning - log in using your SNHU email username and password)
- APA Blog (APA)
You may also want to consider:
- Where can I find help creating a presentation?
- Where can I find help writing or presenting an informative speech?
- Where can I find help writing or presenting a persuasive speech?
This information is intended to be a guideline, not expert advice. Please be sure to speak to your professor about PowerPoint presentations and APA style.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) are a self-serve option for users to search and find answers to their questions.
Use the search box above to type your question to search for an answer or browse existing FAQs by group, topic, etc.