Answered By: Jennifer Harris Last Updated: Oct 12, 2017 Views: 284
If need assistance using Microsoft Word Citation Tools, check out the videos below from Atomic Learning. Atomic Learning is available to all currently enrolled SNHU students, faculty, and staff--please log in with you mySNHU credentials.
- Word 2013 - Building References Training (PC)
- Word 2010 - Citation & Bibliography Training (PC)
- Word 2007- Building a Bibliography (PC)
- Word 2007 - Advanced Training (PC)
- Word 2011 - Advanced Training (Mac)
- Word 2008- Building a Bibliography (Mac)
- Word 2008 - Advanced Training (Mac)
You may also want to consider:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) are a self-serve option for users to search and find answers to their questions.
Use the search box above to type your question to search for an answer or browse existing FAQs by group, topic, etc.