Answered By: Jennifer Harris Last Updated: Feb 24, 2017 Views: 5037
We are currently experiencing an issue with Books 24x7 where users who go into the database will not automatically be logged into their personal account. To view the books, you must log out of the undefined user (see screenshot below), click the "Back" arrow on the browser, and log in to your personal account or register to create a personal account.
If you are unable to use these steps to log in to your personal account, please return to the main Books 24x7 page and try again before searching for or accessing an ebook.
- Find Books 24x7 on the alphabetical A - Z Database List and click on the link labeled Books 24x7.
- Click on the word "Register" when prompted for a username and password:
- Enter your email address (must be your SNHU email).
- Click "I agree".
- You should get a message saying your password will be emailed to you. Check your email to retrieve the password.
- You can now login to Books 24/7. Your username is your SNHU email.
Check out the video below for more information. If you are still having trouble, please call (844.684.0456) or email us for more help.
You may also want to consider:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) are a self-serve option for users to search and find answers to their questions.
Use the search box above to type your question to search for an answer or browse existing FAQs by group, topic, etc.