Answered By: Jennifer Harris Last Updated: Jun 22, 2017 Views: 67
The library has several books and eBooks in our collection which can help you choose a career. Check out the web resources below or visit our Career Resources guide for more help.
- Learn More About Myself
- Identify your skills, interests, and values
- Match your skills, interests, and values to careers
- Career assessments
- What can I do With a Major In...?
- What can I do with a major in...?
- Informational Interviewing: Get the Inside Scoop on Careers
- My Next Move
- Choose Your Career: Careers After College
- Monster.com: Job Profiles
- Major & Career Search
- GCF's Career Tutorials
Don't forget that your best career resource is The Career Development Center and SNHU Career! Contact them for expert assistance choosing a career or check out these links to their resources:
You may also want to consider:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) are a self-serve option for users to search and find answers to their questions.
Use the search box above to type your question to search for an answer or browse existing FAQs by group, topic, etc.