Answered By: Jennifer Harris Last Updated: Jun 22, 2017 Views: 40
Before you start searching for jobs it's important that you clean up your online presence. When you're being considered for a job, your future employers will search for you online--make sure they don't find anything you don't want them to see!
- How Recruiters Use Social Networks to Screen Candidates [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Why Having an Online Presence Is Important for Job Searching
- What Your Social Media Reputation Says to Employers
- Is Your Online Presence Killing Your Job Prospects?
- How to Optimize Your Online Presence
You may also want to consider:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) are a self-serve option for users to search and find answers to their questions.
Use the search box above to type your question to search for an answer or browse existing FAQs by group, topic, etc.