Answered By: Jennifer Harris Last Updated: Jul 24, 2017 Views: 228
The MLA Style Center is a great resource on how to format your research paper. Their page "Formatting a Research Paper" explains the most common formatting questions.
The library provides access to resources like books, ebooks, and websites that can help you format a paper in MLA style. To find books and eBooks, please search the Multi-Search or the Online Library Catalog.
- MLA Guide (Shapiro Library)
- Documenting Sources - MLA (SHNU)
- MLA (2009 Ed.) Research Paper Basics (Atomic Learning - log in using your SNHU email username and password)
For further help please contact the Wolak Learning Center at 603.645.9606 (UC Students) and Online Writing Center at 866.721.1662 (Online/COCE Students) for assistance with citing sources in MLA Style.
You may also want to consider:
- Where can I find the MLA style handbook?
- How do I cite sources in MLA style?
- How do I do an in-text citation in MLA style?
This information is intended to be a guideline, not expert advice. Please be sure to speak to your professor about the appropriate way to cite in your class assignments and projects.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) are a self-serve option for users to search and find answers to their questions.
Use the search box above to type your question to search for an answer or browse existing FAQs by group, topic, etc.