Answered By: Jennifer Harris Last Updated: Apr 05, 2016 Views: 285
The library provides access to resources like books, ebooks, and web resources that can help you cite sources that have no author or multiple authors. Please visit our Citing Your Sources guide or explore the web resources below for help. You may also want to contact the Learning Center (UC Students) or Online Writing Center (COCE Students) for additional information about citing sources with no author or multiple authors.
- APA Formatting In-Text Citations: Author/Authors (OWL at Purdue)
- APA Formatting Reference List: Author/Authors (OWL at Purdue)
- MLA Formatting In-Text Citations: The Basics (OWL at Purdue)
- MLA Formatting Works Cited Page: Books (OWL at Purdue)
- Chicago Formatting: Web Sources (OWL at Purdue)
- Chicago Formatting: Books (OWL at Purdue)
You may also want to consider:
- How do I cite a source with no author and no date?
- How do I cite a source with multiple authors in APA style (in-text)?
- How do I cite a source with multiple authors in MLA style (in-text)?
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) are a self-serve option for users to search and find answers to their questions.
Use the search box above to type your question to search for an answer or browse existing FAQs by group, topic, etc.