Answered By: Jennifer Harris Last Updated: Aug 10, 2017 Views: 1381
EasyBib is a citation generator tool which can also allow users to create a personal database of bibliographic references and automatically format a bibliography with citations in APA, MLA, or Chicago style. You can visit EasyBib's Support for help using the site.
Southern New Hampshire University Shapiro Library's EasyBib EDU coupon code is: SouthNH515
Note: EasyBib is ending the EasyBib Notebook on July 31, 2017. EasyBib will also no longer offer Institutional Account access after July 15, 2018. If you have any Notebooks you would like to save please follow the instructions below to export them. For more information, please visit their FAQ page. They will still offer free citation resources to students.
- Open the Notebook you wish to save
- Click on Print in the top row of buttons
- Select what you want to print:
- Outline for only your outline
- With Notes Data if you want to include the information on each notecard placed in the outline
- Notes if you want to only print your notecards
- You can select all three to include all information in the notebook.
- Select how you want it organized:
- By Group for notecards placed into groups
- By Tag for notecards that share tags
- By Source for notecards that share the source tagged to the notecard
- By Date for when notecards were added
- Click Next and a new tab will open (make sure your browser allows pop ups) with your notebook data in text form. You can print this page, or select the text to copy and paste to another window or document.
You may also want to consider:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) are a self-serve option for users to search and find answers to their questions.
Use the search box above to type your question to search for an answer or browse existing FAQs by group, topic, etc.