Answered By: Jennifer Harris Last Updated: Sep 28, 2018 Views: 1700
EasyBib is a citation generator tool which can also allow users to create a personal database of bibliographic references and automatically format a bibliography with citations in APA, MLA, or Chicago style. You can visit EasyBib's Support for help using the site.
Southern New Hampshire University Shapiro Library's EasyBib EDU coupon code is: SouthNH515
Note: On August 31, 2018, EasyBib will retire EasyBib EDU, their subscription product for institutions. It will not be replaced. Please see their FAQ "EasyBib EDU Sunsetting Frequently Asked Questions" for more information. Individual subscribers only get free access to MLA citations. APA and Chicago styles will require premium access
- Open the Notebook you wish to save
- Click on Print in the top row of buttons
- Select what you want to print:
- Outline for only your outline
- With Notes Data if you want to include the information on each notecard placed in the outline
- Notes if you want to only print your notecards
- You can select all three to include all information in the notebook.
- Select how you want it organized:
- By Group for notecards placed into groups
- By Tag for notecards that share tags
- By Source for notecards that share the source tagged to the notecard
- By Date for when notecards were added
- Click Next and a new tab will open (make sure your browser allows pop ups) with your notebook data in text form. You can print this page, or select the text to copy and paste to another window or document.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) are a self-serve option for users to search and find answers to their questions.
Use the search box above to type your question to search for an answer or browse existing FAQs by group, topic, etc.