Answered By: Jennifer Harris Last Updated: Nov 29, 2016 Views: 422
RefWorks is an online research management, writing and collaboration tool that is designed to help researchers easily gather, manage, store and share all types of information, as well as generate citations and bibliographies. You can access RefWorks on the A - Z Database List.
With RefWorks you can:
- Gather references automatically from article databases and indexes while you research
- Insert formatted references into your paper in a variety of styles (MLA, APA, Turabian, etc.)
- Format your footnotes and bibliographies
- Create a personal research database online
- Store and organize references that are accessible from any computer linked to the Internet
- Search a wide variety of article databases and import references
- Share references with others
- Download and use Write-N-Cite
When accessing RefWorks from this link, new users need to create a username and password (we suggest using the same username and password that is used for SNHU e-mail). Please use your SNHU email to register.
An overview of features can be found on the RefWorks Help page. Questions about RefWorks can be directed to Tammie Robie, Instructional Support Specialist: email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) are a self-serve option for users to search and find answers to their questions.
Use the search box above to type your question to search for an answer or browse existing FAQs by group, topic, etc.