Answered By: Jennifer Harris Last Updated: Apr 03, 2015 Views: 159
You can request a book, book chapter, or article the library does not own through InterLibrary Loan.
- Log in to your Interlibrary Loan account using your MySNHU username and password.
- If this is your first time using your Interlibrary Loan account, you will need to complete a short registration form. You only need to do this once.
- In the Interlibrary Loan Main Menu, choose the type of item you want to request: book, article, or book chapter. If your item is none of these, please use the "book" link.
- Fill out the request form with a clear citation. The more accurate the information you provide, the faster you will receive your item!
- Click "Submit Request." You're done! You will receive an email when your item arrives.
For more information, please view our Policies and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) are a self-serve option for users to search and find answers to their questions.
Use the search box above to type your question to search for an answer or browse existing FAQs by group, topic, etc.