Answered By: Jennifer Harris Last Updated: Jul 10, 2017 Views: 18
The loan period is determined by the lending library. The due date will appear on the item, as well as in your Interlibrary Loan account.
To view your due date:
- Simply log in to your account
- Click on "Checked out items" in the Main Menu
- Double click on the transaction number to view the request
If you would like to renew the item, after following the above instructions:
- Click "Renew" to renew the item
- Renewals must be requested before the book is due, and may be denied by the lending library.
Because late returns jeopardize our relationship with lending libraries, late or lost books will incur sizeable replacement and handling charges by the lending library and Shapiro Library. Shapiro Library borrowing privileges may be revoked for patrons who abuse interlibrary loan policies.
For more information, please view our Policies and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
You may also want to consider:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) are a self-serve option for users to search and find answers to their questions.
Use the search box above to type your question to search for an answer or browse existing FAQs by group, topic, etc.