Answered By: Jennifer Harris Last Updated: Jul 07, 2017 Views: 3547
Currently enrolled SNHU students, faculty, and staff can access Books 24x7 by following these steps:
- Select A-Z Database List on the library homepage. under "Quick Links"
- Choose "B" from the alphabet
- Find "Books 24x7" on the alphabetical list.
Check out the video below for information on how to access Books 24x7.
As of June 2nd users no longer need to register with Books 24x7 to create an account.
When accessing this database, users will be asked to log in with their mySNHU credentials and will then be automatically logged in to their personal account where they can create folders, bookmarks, etc.
Users who previously registered and created a Books 24x7 account will no longer use the credentials they set up, they will use their mySNHU credentials to access their saved content.
- When accessing this database, users will see text at the top-right that says "Personal Account". This indicates that users are logged in to their personal account, although it doesn't list the user’s name. Click on the tab that says "Account Info" and users should see that their mySNHU email is listed there.
- If users use the “Log Out” option in Books 24x7 they will need use the link on the A – Z Database List to go in again (i.e. after clicking “Log Out” there is no “Log Back In” option).
If you are not being logged in to your personal account, please clear your browser's cookies/cache. If the problem persists or you have any questions, please contact the reference desk at 844-684-0456.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) are a self-serve option for users to search and find answers to their questions.
Use the search box above to type your question to search for an answer or browse existing FAQs by group, topic, etc.