Answered By: Jennifer Harris Last Updated: Jul 13, 2017 Views: 370
You can find SWOT analysis for various companies using the following databases:
- Business Search Complete
- Search by company name and look under "Source Type" for "SWOT Analysis"
- Marketline Advantage
- Quality business reports including company profiles, market reports, industry outlooks and country economic and demographic conditions. To find SWOT Analysis, mouse over "Companies" and search within the new box. Previously called: Datamonitor.
- Business Insights: Essentials
- Search by company name, a link to the SWOT analysis will be in left column. This database was formerly "Business & Company Resource Center."
- Click on "One Source" under the "Available Databases" area, then click "Continue". On the next page you will be able to search for a company by name. Once you find the company you are searching for, click on the title to enter the company profile and select "Strengths/Weaknesses (SWOT)" from the left navigation bar.
You may also want to consider:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) are a self-serve option for users to search and find answers to their questions.
Use the search box above to type your question to search for an answer or browse existing FAQs by group, topic, etc.