Answered By: Jennifer Harris Last Updated: Jul 11, 2017 Views: 107
You can find company profiles using the following databases:
- Mergent Online
- In-depth public and private company profiles, financial information, and industry overviews.
- Business Source Complete
- In addition to providing a wide range of periodical information, Business Source Complete also makes Marketline reports and SWOT analyses available for downloading. Run your mouse over "More" in the toolbar at the top of the default search page to locate Marketline's "Company Profiles" with SWOT Analyses.
- Lexis Nexis Academic
- Article Database which contains millions of documents from over 8,000 news and business sources. Click on the "Companies" tab in the left hand column; and then the "Company Profiles" link. You will then see multiple options in which to locate information on a specific company. Search for a specific "Company Name" and add "swot" as an "Everywhere" search to locate its SWOT Analysis.
- Business Insights: Essentials
- Business & Company Resource Center brings together in a single database company profiles, company brand information, rankings, investment reports, company histories, chronologies, and periodicals. Company SWOT analyses are available in many individual company profile sections.
- Reference USA - OneSource
- Search in the U.S. Businesses section for locating specific businesses or categories of businesses by geography, sales, or number of employees. Use its OneSource component and its "Companies" search box to locate detailed information on thousands of U.S. and International companies. Look in the left hand column of a specific company's record for Strengths/Weaknesses (SWOT).
- Provides access to powerful tools and business and industry information on more than 12 million US and non-US companies, industries, and the people who run them. This is an academic subscription to Hoover's database. Some non-subscription "Pay to Purchase" services and reports will also be visible on the Hoover's website.
- Marketline Advantage
- Marketline Advantage; previously known as: "Datamonitor", offers a comprehensive and unique collection of company, industry, financial, product and country information, research and data extending across every major marketplace and industry. Many company reports will contain a SWOT analysis.
You may also want to consider:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) are a self-serve option for users to search and find answers to their questions.
Use the search box above to type your question to search for an answer or browse existing FAQs by group, topic, etc.