Answered By: Jennifer Harris Last Updated: Jul 13, 2017 Views: 62
You can find current news about a company using the following databases:
- ABI/INFORM Complete
- Newspapers, magazines and scholarly (peer-reviewed) journals, and reports in business disciplines, including management, advertising, marketing, economics, human resources, finance, taxation, and technology.
- Business Insights: Essentials
- Newspapers, magazines and scholarly (peer-reviewed) journals, and reports in business disciplines as well as company profiles, company histories and S.W.O.T analysis reports
- Business Source Complete
- Newspapers, magazines and scholarly (peer-reviewed) journals, and reports in business discipline, includes company reports and S.W.O.T analysis reports
- Hoover's Online
- Information on more than 12 million US and non-US companies, industries, and the people who run them.
- Lexis-Nexis Company Dossier
- Contains millions of documents from over 8,000 news and business sources and 4,800 legal sources.
- Mergent Online
- In-depth public and private company profiles, financial information, and industry overviews.
- Database in Reference USA that includes in-depth company profiles on international companies, including key executives and detailed financial information.
- Wall Street Journal
- Searchable database of articles from the world's leading financial newspaper.
You may also want to consider:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) are a self-serve option for users to search and find answers to their questions.
Use the search box above to type your question to search for an answer or browse existing FAQs by group, topic, etc.