Answered By: Jennifer Harris Last Updated: Nov 29, 2018 Views: 429
You can find a journal by using the Periodical Finder.
- Go to the library's homepage
- Click on "Find Books, Articles, & More"
- Select "Periodical Finder" from the drop down menu
- Enter the title, subject, or ISSN/ISBN in the search box an press search
- Your results will appear
- You will see a list of databases that have the journal. Be sure to look carefully at the dates before selecting a database. In this example, Computing Database only has coverage until October 31, 2001. If you want more recent coverage, your best bet would be Business Source Ultimate.
- Once you are in the database, you can browse issues by date or search for a particular keyword or article.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) are a self-serve option for users to search and find answers to their questions.
Use the search box above to type your question to search for an answer or browse existing FAQs by group, topic, etc.