Answered By: Jennifer Harris Last Updated: Jul 11, 2017 Views: 47
Cell phone policy:
- Shapiro library requires all individuals to set their cell phones to the no-ring mode.
- Cell phone use in bathrooms and areas designated for quiet study is prohibited.
- Texting is encouraged; however, if you need to make a quick call related to your study please keep it brief and lower you voice.
- Extended calls need to be taken outside of the library building.
- At the discretion of library staff, patrons may be asked to take their cell phone conversations outside of the library or discontinue their call on their computer.
Click here to see Shapiro Library's full Noise Policy.
You may also want to consider:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) are a self-serve option for users to search and find answers to their questions.
Use the search box above to type your question to search for an answer or browse existing FAQs by group, topic, etc.