Answered By: Jennifer Harris Last Updated: Sep 28, 2017 Views: 171
EBSCO databases allow users to set up searches as alerts which can email you with any new results.
In order to save searches in EBSCO, you must have a personal account. To create or sign in to your personal account:
- Select "Sign In" option in the top navigation bar of EBSCO databases.
- You'll see a screen like this where you can either sign in or sign up for your personalized EBSCO account:
To set up search alerts in EBSCO:
- Run a search and view your search results.
- Click the "Share" link, and select "E-mail Alert" from the resulting pop-up menu. The Create Alert window appears over the result list. If you have not signed in to My EBSCOhost, you will be prompted to do so.
- Set your alert parameters and click "Save Alert".
You can also use the "Advanced Settings" link at the bottom of the "Create Alert" screen to set more detailed parameters of the search alert.
You may also want to consider:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) are a self-serve option for users to search and find answers to their questions.
Use the search box above to type your question to search for an answer or browse existing FAQs by group, topic, etc.