Answered By: Jennifer Harris Last Updated: Jul 05, 2017 Views: 34
Items Which May be Placed on Course Reserve
- Circulating books owned by the Library
- Books owned by the faculty member or department, including textbooks
- Photocopies that comply with U.S. Copyright Law
Items Which May Not be Placed on Course Reserve
- Reference books
- Material borrowed through Interlibrary Loan
- Photocopies that do not comply with U.S. Copyright Law
Please note that material produced by current or former SNHU students must include a permission release signed by the author(s) before it can be placed on reserve.
For more information and a list of materials which can be placed on reserve, please view the full Course Reserve Policies or contact Jane Martina, Access Services Operations Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-626-9100 x2167.
Ready to place an item on reserve? In order to place items on reserve, faculty members need to complete and submit a Reserve Request Form.
You may also want to consider:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) are a self-serve option for users to search and find answers to their questions.
Use the search box above to type your question to search for an answer or browse existing FAQs by group, topic, etc.