Answered By: Jennifer Harris Last Updated: Dec 08, 2015 Views: 19
Items Which May be Placed on Course Reserve:
- Circulating books owned by the Library
- Books owned by the faculty member or department, including textbooks
- Photocopies that comply with U.S. Copyright Law
Items Which May Not be Placed on Course Reserve:
- Reference books
- Material borrowed through Interlibrary Loan
- Photocopies that do not comply with U.S. Copyright Law
Please note that material produced by current or former SNHU students must include a permission release signed by the author(s) before it can be placed on reserve. See our full list of Course Reserve Policies for more information or contact Heather Walker-White, Reserves Coordinator, at 603.645.9605 ext. 2158.
Ready to place an item on reserve? Fill out the
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) are a self-serve option for users to search and find answers to their questions.
Use the search box above to type your question to search for an answer or browse existing FAQs by group, topic, etc.