Q. Social Media Policy
Social Media Policy
The Shapiro Library at Southern New Hampshire University (SNHU) is committed to using social media for the following purposes:
- To promote and raise awareness of resources, services, events, and opportunities at the Shapiro Library, SNHU, and within the larger community as it relates to academia, student success, and information literacy.
- To facilitate research and reference services, instruction, and feedback for the SNHU community through an interactive, visual, and current medium.
As of this writing (April 2014), the Shapiro Library participates in the following forms of social media:
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/pages/Shapiro-Library-SNHU/110191279088
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/SNHULibrary
- Pinterest – https://www.pinterest.com/snhulibrary/
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/user/shapirolibrary
The Shapiro Library conforms to the SNHU On-Campus Social Media Policy.
Any questions or comments regarding the Shapiro Library’s social media policies can be directed to Jennifer Harris, Associate Dean of Library Systems & Emerging Technology, at 603.626.9100 ext. 2225 or firstname.lastname@example.org.