Answered By: Jennifer Harris Last Updated: Oct 22, 2018 Views: 299
Online Praxis practice exams are available in the PrepStep database. You can access PrepStep via the A-Z Database List. Please follow these steps to find the practice exams or see the attached document, created by a graduate assistant for the Wolak Learning Center, for more information:
- Navigate to the PrepStep database on the Shapiro Library website.
- Click on the link labeled "Career Preparation".
- Click on "Prepare for an Occupation Exam"
- Scroll down to "Teaching"
- Select "Prepare for the Praxis Core Tests" or "Prepare for the Praxis II Subject Assessments"
You can also use the search bar at the top of the page to search for "Praxis" and pull up available exams.
NOTE: you may need to register/login with a free account.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) are a self-serve option for users to search and find answers to their questions.
Use the search box above to type your question to search for an answer or browse existing FAQs by group, topic, etc.