Answered By: Jennifer Harris Last Updated: Aug 20, 2019 Views: 5893
Sample APA papers: For a sample paper in APA format, you can view the
- APA Style Sample Papers (APA)
- APA Sample Paper [docx] (SNHU OWC)
- APA Sample Paper (Purdue OWL)
- Sample APA [pdf] (Illinois State University)
- Sample APA Research Paper [pdf] (The Write Source)
- APA guide (Shapiro Library)
- APA Formatting: The Basics Video by the Online Writing Center (also embedded below)
- APA Research Paper Basics Video Tutorials (Atomic Learning - log in using your SNHU email username and password)
- APA Style Help (APA)
This information is intended to be a guideline, not expert advice. Please be sure to speak to your professor about the appropriate way to format a paper in your class assignments and projects.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) are a self-serve option for users to search and find answers to their questions.
Use the search box above to type your question to search for an answer or browse existing FAQs by group, topic, etc.