Answered By: Jennifer Harris Last Updated: Apr 29, 2019 Views: 924
- Chicago Style Sample Paper (SNHU OWC)
- Author Date Sample Paper (Purdue OWL)
- Notes-Bibliography Sample Paper (Purdue OWL)
- How Do I Format My Class Paper in Chicago Style? (Chicago Manual of Style)
- Turabian Style Sample Paper (SNHU OWC)
- A Turabian Style Sample Paper (Montana State University-Billings)
- Citation Quick Guide (Chicago Manual of Style)
- Chicago Style Guide (Shapiro Library)
- Chicago/Turabian Manual of Style Training (Atomic Learning - log in using your SNHU email username and password)
For further help please contact the Wolak Learning Center at 603.645.9606 (Campus Students) and Online Writing Center at 866.721.1662 (Online Students) for assistance with formatting a title page in Chicago Style.
This information is intended to be a guideline, not expert advice. Please be sure to speak to your professor about the appropriate way to format papers in your class assignments and projects.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) are a self-serve option for users to search and find answers to their questions.
Use the search box above to type your question to search for an answer or browse existing FAQs by group, topic, etc.